G60 G60
Páginas: 1 [2]   Ir Abajo
  Imprimir  
Autor Tema: los MD 80 de nuevo a volar  (Leído 15293 veces)
17 Agosto, 2007, 21:40:18 #15
papelin
Usuario Frecuente
Desconectado Desconectado

Re: los MD 80 de nuevo a volar

NOVEDADES DE ART:

Huh?

TRANSCRIBO LITERALMENTE:

Hi Miguel,

I am at lunch and thought I would drive home to check the email. I  will try the landing at LEMD when I get home tonight.

A few items to consider.......

1)  Landing flaps are 28 degrees and 40 degrees, 15 degrees is a  Takeoff configuration. The suggested Vapp for both 28 and 40 degree  approaches are given in the Speed Card rollout window. The speeds  listed are adjusted automatically for aircraft weight and altitude.

2)  The CoG (center of gravity) is adjusted automatically by the  plugin based on the amount of payload that is on the plane. A default  payload places the CoG at the zero position. Load more weight and the  CoG moves forward, take weight away and it moves backwards. This is  due to the fact that the MD-80 wing (center of lift) is quite a way  behind the center of the physical fuselage....therefore as the  fuselage is loaded the center of weight must move forward to match.  With low weight in the plane....the weight of the engines becomes  more prominent and the CoG will be rearward. NOTE:  You will not be  able to change the CoG manually, as it is always kept in the proper  position automatically. The amount of CoG movement per unit payload  is taken from the takeoff speed card pages. The CoG determines the  suggested TAK OFF stabilizer angle, which enables the planes to lift  off at the suggested airspeed given on the cards.

The most often reason for pitch oscillations is a wildly variable  autothrottle during approach. Since the engines are far behind the  center of lift, any change in thrust causes a change in pitch angle.  A change in pitch angle changes airspeed, which causes the A/T to  move which changes pitch again. It is very difficult to get things  settled. You need to give yourself 8nm or more during the approach to  get both axis' stabilized for autoland. From my experience with these  birds.....giving myself not enough distance/time in the approach, or  entering the ILS cone with way too much airspeed, both result in  difficulty locking in and autolanding.

Well, I have to go back to work. I will try this landing out and get  back to you tonight.

Take care,
Art

MÁS INFORMACIÓN DEL AUTOLANDING Y DEL AUTOMATISMO EN EL MODO TOGA:

During Autoland, the TOGA mode is automatic (not possible to  disengage). Once 1500ft radio altimeter is reached, the autoland mode  becomes active and the TOGA is set to trip if the plane diverges from  the G/S more than one bar on the G/S display. That is why it is a  good idea to be completely stabilized by the 1500ft altitude point in  your Autoland approach. In fact, on the real MD-80s.....I doubt you  could achieve a "green" dual mode autoland indication without being  somewhat firmly established on the G/S beam. In the simulation....the  conditions for Autoland Green are not as strict. Perhaps that is  something I could add to the next version of the plugin?

Dinner time and then I will run a few approaches to Barajas.

Art

POR FIN: HE CONSEGUIDO UN AUTOLANDING. PUFFFF!

APROXIMACIÓN: FLAPS 15/ IAS 148
LANDING: FLAPS 28 / IAS 135 /  ACTIVAR AUTOLANDING ANTES DE LOS 1500 PIES.
TENER PREPARADO EL DEDO PARA DESACTIVAR EL PILOTO AUTOMÁTICO POR SI SE ACTIVARA EL TOGA
( ES MUY SENSIBLE )

Le voy a pedir a Art si puede añadir una opción en el Plugin para poder configurar la sensibilidad del Glideslope
para por debajo de los 1500 pies NO active de forma tan rápida el TOGA.

Algo así como ( Easy Autolandings / Difficult Autolandings )

COMO COLOFÓN Y RESUMEN DE TODO ESTE EMBROLLO:

PARA ISRAEL:

La Versión 8.60 de MD80 TOP FLIGHT HANGAR ( ART GRANDA ) funciona de forma satisfactoria
considerando que NO estaría de más la posibilidad de añadir una opción en el Plugin que permita
configurar el modo de realismo del Autolanding: Autolanding Fácil / Autolanding Realista )

Un Pedazo de Software el avioncito! De lo mejor, de lo mejor.

Un saludo

« Última modificación: 18 Agosto, 2007, 03:09:34 por papelin »

Tags:
Páginas: 1 [2]   Ir Arriba
  Imprimir  

Ir a:  

www.x-plane.es.
Página creada en 0.029 segundos con 18 queries.