G60 G60
Páginas: [1]   Ir Abajo
  Imprimir  
Autor Tema: Speaking of the Peter Hager´s Airbus 321  (Leído 16381 veces)
12 Abril, 2012, 19:20:08
papelin
Usuario Frecuente
Desconectado Desconectado

Speaking of the Peter Hager´s Airbus 321

Looking for something, whatever it be, about the incoming Peter´s Airbus 321, I´ve found this article which I think
is gonna like to you. I´m sure.

For anyone of you who is expecting this bird. ( As I do.  Giñar )
Should I say this time is gonna be released in this April month?Huh? Who knows! It will be known for sure  Sonreir

http://asn.aerosoft.com/?page_id=7346
« Última modificación: 12 Abril, 2012, 22:41:58 por papelin »

12 Abril, 2012, 22:57:42 #1
zxplane
Administrador
Superusuario

Re: Speaking of the Peter Hager´s Airbus 321

I want to grab the joystick of this aircraft. Cool
It seems a good level of systems available, however I don't like the procedure to sell first only the 2D panel and the 3D as an option later.

I expect this will be an interesting plane, sure. The qpac's cooperation ensures a good product..

12 Abril, 2012, 23:40:51 #2
CarlosGarcia
Usuario Frecuente

La verdad... mi opinión personal del trabajo de Peter es excelente.... pero ... sus actualizaciones  son muy malas... por ejemplo yo compre un Airbus A330-343X , el en la pagina decía que se realizarían actualizaciones de este modelo... Nunca recibí "nada" ... ahora tengo un Airbus A330 con algunos sistemas básicos y con modelo exterior en plane maker.... Y me cambie al A330 de Samen y sus amigos.

El panel básico del A330 era en ese momento prácticamente ilegible, no se podía leer los indicadores de velocidad o altitud, y ver el mapa se requería una Lupa...

http://petersuv.vs120062.hl-users.com/Bilder/A333/Panel_EIS1_20.gif

Eso me deja una mala experiencia con Mr. Peter ... ya que fueron 15 Euros pagados por un avión que nunca actualizo ni mejoro en ningún sentido.

La verdad es que hay que mirar bien las políticas de actualizaciones antes de comprar un avión que por la experiencia este A321 debe estar en mas de 50 o 60 Euros... Lo que vale X-plane 10 

Carlos Garcia

13 Abril, 2012, 00:00:24 #3
bokepacha
Moderador Global Foro
Superusuario

liberate tute me ex inferis

Carlos, this is international forum. English only please.

o es que ver que solo se ha escrito en inglés no os dice nada? Sonrisa

13 Abril, 2012, 03:23:43 #4
CarlosGarcia
Usuario Frecuente

Carlos, this is international forum. English only please.
o es que ver que solo se ha escrito en inglés no os dice nada? Sonrisa

Pero Internacional no quiere decir que es Ingles Solamente o es que el español no es internacional también... Estamos hablando de Un continente a otro en un idioma internacional.. El español...  Giñar

Sorry My mistake... Es que solo quería hablar en Colombiano..... LOL

Carlos

13 Abril, 2012, 04:27:04 #5
bokepacha
Moderador Global Foro
Superusuario

liberate tute me ex inferis

Teneis todo un foro para expresaros en español. Esta parte es para los que no entienden español. Todos los post son en inglés por esa razón.

Así queda mas claro  Giñar

Now, back to topic!
« Última modificación: 13 Abril, 2012, 04:32:08 por bokepacha »

13 Abril, 2012, 14:55:29 #6
papelin
Usuario Frecuente

Taking a look at the shots in the interview, or preview in some way, one of the things that we are missing is not only the 3D panel but
a PFD, ND and ECAM windows popup.

Neither we can know if the MCDU is gonna manage some kind of SID and STARS. None!

I agree with Carlos, not in the language question  Cheesy, but perhaps the tiny letters and details seems to be too little to be readable.Huh?

At a first glance the QPAC panel is more readable than this upcoming version. Isn´t it? I don´t know....

We´ll wait for more news...

14 Mayo, 2012, 11:22:00 #7
papelin
Usuario Frecuente

It´s a long time since it seemed to be released the so much expected Airbus for X-Plane.

We all are,in someway, asking ourselves what is going on with this incoming plane.

Don´t try to think, as me, that the fact we don´t really know anything about this is perhaps Peter makes to his sense and He´s gonna doing a good 3D cockpit.
As good as the best of Carenado´s cocckpits.

Don´t really listen to me. It was just a dream.

To tell you the truth. I´d rather He relased the plane as soon as the 2D cockpit and manual had been finished.

Any ways, We´ll go on waiting for this kind of plane and waiting for news for sure.

I hope this kind of message will be found when anyone, all over the Web , type into his or her browser the magic words " Peter´s Airbus 321 aircraft "

Greetings mates  Cool
« Última modificación: 14 Mayo, 2012, 11:34:02 por papelin »

23 Junio, 2012, 17:19:04 #8
papelin
Usuario Frecuente

I wonder if anyone of you have bought Peter´s airbus 321, and if so what do you think about it.
Regarding to the comments over the net, I´m afraid to buy a plane without a complete MCDU or with a so tiny letters that anybody just can´t read the aircraft´s displays.

I´ve heard of something problems about the sounds or something like that.

If I had the plane, of course I would be the first one in making some kind of review.

Greetings mates!

Giñar

24 Junio, 2012, 08:36:51 #9
Izaro2
Usuario reciente

I mention Papelin
 Buy the plane of Peter and I can not boot from cold and dark. It is very technical and my very basic English.
 As for the sound is not sound very accomplished but not smoking switch and belts.
 At the MCDU missing things, but I have not quite proven.
 In terms of quality of graphics is very good and I like it.

Good day  Sonrisa

24 Junio, 2012, 11:50:57 #10
papelin
Usuario Frecuente

Thanks for the fast answer buddy!

I´m thinking of waiting to buy it.
I wouldn´t like to repeat the airsimmer experience another again.
Maybe if it had a 3D cockpit, I would buy it for sure.

I want a full MCDU.
For me, one of the most important thing is that the plane has a full MCDU and is able to perform every procedure.
Concerning of this item, a full MCDU, is the fact, for instance of the SID and STARS .
It´s unforgivable that an airbus MCDU doesn´t have SID and STARS. Unforgivable.

And about the displays... It´s not only an esthetic question but a practical and visual and healthy question you will able to see the characteres on the displays. Unforgivable too.

By now, I´m going to wait for the incoming 737 by the IXEG.

Regarding to the Airbus, I think I´m going to fly the QPAC by now.
I think the difference between Peter´s airbus and QPAC´s one is not so big, and in my humble opinion, it doesn´t worth to by such a plane  like that one with a so expensive price.

Maybe if it had cost a fewer price, let´s say 10 Euros, I wolud have thought of buyng this aircraft.

If anyone there who wants to say anything more or give more information about the plane, It would be wellcome.

Greetings.

« Última modificación: 24 Junio, 2012, 12:12:54 por papelin »

Tags:
Páginas: [1]   Ir Arriba
  Imprimir  

Ir a:  

www.x-plane.es.
Página creada en 0.059 segundos con 18 queries.