G60 G60
Páginas: [1]   Ir Abajo
  Imprimir  
Autor Tema: Video: Formation Flight  (Leído 7256 veces)
02 Enero, 2009, 15:34:27
bachian
Usuario reciente
Desconectado Desconectado

Video: Formation Flight

Hello!

Sorry to write in English, but I don't speak Spanish. This is my first post and I'd like to share with you onr of my X-Plane videos.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BftsM75D6Iw&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/BftsM75D6Iw&rel=1</a>

Thanks!

02 Enero, 2009, 16:21:32 #1
bokepacha
Moderador Global Foro
Superusuario

liberate tute me ex inferis

Re: Video: Formation Flight

Hi bachian, welcome, don't mind about posting in english. Some users won't know what are you writing but we can always translate it.

Nice and long video, I never saw that 3D pit.

Maybe too nerve movements near your wingman but hey! we all need to practice.

Again, welcome
« Última modificación: 02 Enero, 2009, 17:05:47 por bokepacha »

02 Enero, 2009, 16:35:53 #2
AvEngEr
Superusuario

Welcome to the ES. Great video!!!

02 Enero, 2009, 16:46:43 #3
PepeP
Usuario Iniciado

Antiguo Jplanelles ...

Nice video, nice flight, nice music! Pink Floyd is great for any kind of films!

Welcome again!

02 Enero, 2009, 16:54:08 #4
bachian
Usuario reciente

Thank you all! I'm happy you like it... I'll post more videos soon.  Cheesy

My primary language is brazilian portuguese. I think I can understand 70% of what you say in Spanish but I can't write any word.  Lengua

02 Enero, 2009, 17:02:49 #5
bokepacha
Moderador Global Foro
Superusuario

liberate tute me ex inferis

The video is just too long. I'm sure you can take your best parts and make a great video of something like 3 minutes.

02 Enero, 2009, 21:25:30 #6
Japo32
Usuario Frecuente

En el hangar construyendo aviones

Bachian.....

Bachian is the exact name that is on a warez forum that has posted asking for a free warez ATG Javelin. I think you are goint to have it for free soon, so if you are the same person, I only have to say you one thing. If you like the Javelin.. and fly it long.. and enjoy it, please buy it. If no.. I am not going to say that you are robbing me or, such type of things. Just.. maybe on the future I won't make more planes. Maybe others will do, but would you like to be stollen?

just that.

Please.. don't post any videos of the Javelin (if you have it for free) and don't share it with others.. because that is not share.  Avergonzado

Aviones para X-Plane:
http://www.jrollon.com/

07 Enero, 2009, 22:47:01 #7
bachian
Usuario reciente

Bachian.....

Bachian is the exact name that is on a warez forum that has posted asking for a free warez ATG Javelin. I think you are goint to have it for free soon, so if you are the same person, I only have to say you one thing. If you like the Javelin.. and fly it long.. and enjoy it, please buy it. If no.. I am not going to say that you are robbing me or, such type of things. Just.. maybe on the future I won't make more planes. Maybe others will do, but would you like to be stollen?

just that.

Please.. don't post any videos of the Javelin (if you have it for free) and don't share it with others.. because that is not share.  Avergonzado

Hello Javier, sorry for the late reply but I was on a vacation trip.

I won't lie to you, yes that's was me. I found that forum some days ago, a friend sent it to me and yes I asked for your airplane.

But I can tell you that was not my intention to steal you or get any advantage on that, and I really sorry. I honestly wasn't planning to buy it, I just want to give it a try but that was wrong, I know.

I am well known in the community for allways trying to help everyone without ask anything back, I even create a free course on video to teach people how to build X-Plane sceneries (fbachian.com/xplane) and I can guarantee to you that I'm not as bad as you may think despite what I did.

I hope you accept my sincere apologies for that and I can promess you I won't get yours (or anyone else) payware plane/addon without pay for it. I'm removing my user from that forum and deleting the only file (not yours) I downloaded from there.

I'm really sorry for that, I assume my mistake and I hope you understand me.

If you want to clarify or talk about it, fell free to contact me through my email (fbachian [at] gmail [dot] com) so we don't disturb this topic with this off-topic subject.

Bachian

PS.: It was me that sent you an email last month about the 737-200, I didn't get any response.  Avergonzado

Tags:
Páginas: [1]   Ir Arriba
  Imprimir  

Ir a:  

www.x-plane.es.
Página creada en 0.051 segundos con 18 queries.