G60 G60
Páginas: 1 [2]   Ir Abajo
  Imprimir  
Autor Tema: ¿Ya viene la 9?  (Leído 13512 veces)
04 Agosto, 2007, 20:03:04 #15
jorduran
Superusuario
Desconectado Desconectado

Re: ¿Ya viene la 9?

es que las teclas estan muy juntas y tengo los dedos gordos, Sonreir  2008, qua ya no se en que año vivo  Girar ojos

Un buen aterrizaje es el que sales andando.
Un gran aterrizaje es cuando el avion puede seguir volando.

Telefonica ha cerrado mi WEB sin preaviso.
PHOTOBUCKET A CORTADO LAS FOTOS
04 Agosto, 2007, 20:13:31 #16
Bobo
Usuario Habitual

Pues como castigo por tener las manos como un manojo de plátanos te voy a mandar...la Texán. Pa que la subas cuando puedas, y po favó, que alguien que sepa la pruebe.

“La mayoría de nuestras importaciones vienen de fuera del país” - George W. Bush
15 Agosto, 2007, 15:40:13 #17
amalahama
Usuario Ocasional

Parece que han estado vendiendo la beta de la version 9 ultimamente:

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showtopic=27371

As some as you may know, I went up to the EAA AirVenture for the day in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. I had a fantastic time. Another member active on the forums, JamesT, from the Chicago area like myself, was also there, and the two of us went over to the X-Plane booth to see Austin and the set-up they have, which included an Eclipse Jet simulator, a Cirrus SR22 simulator, a fighter jet simulator, a small plane simulator, and then two iMacs with joysticks, all runing a preview of X-PLANE 9! JamesT and I had a nice talk with Austin for about 45min; we discussed X-Plane 9, Austin's planes, and improvement suggestions for X-Plane. He's a really nice and funny guy. If you bought X-Plane 8 in Oshkosh you got a preview of X-Plane 9, so I'll hint about some of the things Austin told us about v9, which is going to ship very early in 2008.

1: Expect a huge inprovement in airplane eyecandy. Austin was telling us about some of the new planes which will be SUPER detailed...more than any plane available or in development currently.

2: New water! It looks fantastic. If you land a seaplane on the water at night, the nav lights and other lights will refect realisitcally on the water! It's a huge improvement.

3: Scenery loads will be MUCH quicker. Less than a minute.

Well, I don't want to get Austin too mad at me, so I'll stop here. You'll just have to wait until v9 comes out to see the rest.

Pinta bien. Sobre todo lo de la carga del escenario!!!

Saludos!!

15 Agosto, 2007, 16:14:53 #18
Espinosa
Usuario Frecuente

Manage speed

1: Expect a huge inprovement in airplane eyecandy. Austin was telling us about some of the new planes which will be SUPER detailed...more than any plane available or in development currently.

2: New water! It looks fantastic. If you land a seaplane on the water at night, the nav lights and other lights will refect realisitcally on the water! It's a huge improvement.

3: Scenery loads will be MUCH quicker. Less than a minute.

¿Estos son cambios confirmados?  Impresionado  Impresionado  Impresionado ¡Qué ganas de que llegue ya la 9 leñe!

15 Agosto, 2007, 16:48:34 #19
bokepacha
Moderador Global Foro
Superusuario

liberate tute me ex inferis

Suena muy bien

Tags:
Páginas: 1 [2]   Ir Arriba
  Imprimir  

Ir a:  

www.x-plane.es.
Página creada en 0.037 segundos con 17 queries.