G60 G60
Páginas: [1]   Ir Abajo
  Imprimir  
Autor Tema: Air Navigation AENA Spain  (Leído 13931 veces)
07 Marzo, 2010, 10:04:08
LuisAngel
Superusuario
Desconectado Desconectado

Air Navigation AENA Spain

Aeronautical Information Service (AIS)  Giñar Registration is required.
http://www.aena.es/csee/Satellite?Language=EN_GB&MO=2&SMO=1&Section=7&SiteName=NavegacionAerea&c=Page&cid=1078418725020&pagename=subHome

07 Marzo, 2010, 11:52:28 #1
Manlezl
Usuario Habitual

a volar! a volar!

Re: Air Navigation AENA Spain

Uy uy uy aqui te has pasado LuisAngel, la que te va a caer, registrado el 13 de Octubre de 2007 y ahora nos sales con esto....uy uy uy  Sonreir Sonreir Sonreir

"Un cerdo que no vuela es solo un cerdo" Porco Rosso. http://www.youtube.com/user/Manlezl
07 Marzo, 2010, 12:31:58 #2
bokepacha
Moderador Global Foro
Superusuario

liberate tute me ex inferis

Y ademas el link en ingles en una web española...aysss...que lo baneen!!! donde hay un moderador cuando toca?!!!!  Sonreir

07 Marzo, 2010, 16:16:50 #3
LuisAngel
Superusuario

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy It seems incredible, small example, we have to write in English. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy . No comment!!
« Última modificación: 07 Marzo, 2010, 16:32:50 por LuisAngel »

07 Marzo, 2010, 16:44:13 #4
franjimenez
Usuario Iniciado

Don't worry. It's a great idea you write our AIP direction to help all english's speakers.

Or no? Giñar

07 Marzo, 2010, 19:37:54 #5
LuisAngel
Superusuario

Don't worry. It's a great idea you write our AIP direction to help all english's speakers.

Or no? Giñar
Of course, we must facilitate access and flights at our airports. Cheesy Cheesy

07 Marzo, 2010, 19:42:06 #6
zxplane
Administrador
Superusuario

Or no? Giñar

Los de habla inglesa que entran aquí se lo traducen con el Google translator. (lo utilizan más que nosotros en las páginas inglesas).

03 Mayo, 2010, 23:17:58 #7
bleriot13
Usuario Ocasional

Mmmm...

perhaps it is possible to translate spanish to english using these automatic  tools found everywhere at the Internet - but, perhaps, with rather poor results: spanish is a language with a much more complex grammar than english, since it derives from latin. This makes automatic translation just a dream.

Furthermore, if I was someone whose only language was english, I would be truly deceived if I'd read messages here in spanish, in spite of these translation tools. We have plenty of subforums in spanish at x-plane.es, covering almost every aspect, facet and corner on the subject; there is a subforum devoted to X-plane v9 and a different one that deals with X-plane (in general). There is a subforum dealing with images and videos and a couple more that could be merged in a single one: flight school and greenhorns.

If a post is misplaced - either by accident or simply because the poster didn't bother to find the right place to deposit his / her message - someone will immediately move the offending post to the right place. If someone else ask a collateral question within a thread dealing with a different subject, there will always be a user stating that this is not the right place for such a discussion.

I agree with these rules and find them very, really useful. Otherwise, it would be impossible to keep forums correctly arranged, and finding information worth the effort would be something quite similar to a child's nightmare.

However, if we are so strict when managing spanish subforums... why should we relax the discipline inside the english subforum??? If it exists, I guess, it is because someone - probably the web's big boss - thought that, perhaps, there would be an international set of users that might be interested in exchanging information with us through x-plane.es.

Writing in spanish here is the fastest and shortest path to jeopardize this goal.

Please, let's abide to the rules... everywhere.

Bleriot

P.S.: This long speech is not just a declaration of principles. I recommended this web to a friend of mine who lives in Germany and told him that he could interact with us using this subforum. To his surprise, half the messages here were written in spanish... He was so surprised by what he labeled as "lack of seriousness" that he simply abandoned even before registering...  Llorar I know, germans are rather strict, but this is an example of what will happen if we do not respect our own decisions.

04 Mayo, 2010, 00:04:56 #8
zxplane
Administrador
Superusuario

I agree with what you say, bleriot13.
But, I'm just saying what I've seen in the foreign users. Many people use the translator to read our messages. Maybe German users?...I don't know.

Why they do not write here?. Giñar

Tags:
Páginas: [1]   Ir Arriba
  Imprimir  

Ir a:  

www.x-plane.es.
Página creada en 0.052 segundos con 18 queries.